Our team, our people have
always been our STRENGTH.
Come be part of
SRG is an award winning workforce development company recognized for professionalism, innovation, unique approach and business savvy. SRG is proud to be celebrating 26 years of expertise in human resource solutions including staffing, professional search and recruitment, employee assessments and HR consulting.
Account Manager - Tupelo, MS
Ready to be part of a Winning Organization!
SRG is a workforce management company specializing in the recruitment, training and placement of Variable Team Members in various industry sectors. We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for receiving and analysing client requests for talent and directing qualified candidates in order to meet the needs of the client, while achieving the goals and objectives of the corresponding region. The Account Manager is responsible for the overall management of clients for the region including proactive problem resolution, and monitoring/ensuring contract compliance.
- High School diploma
- Completion of one or two year college with a Business related diploma an asset
- Experience in facilitating and evaluating training programs an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer service
- Must have reliable transportation (Valid Driver’s License and vehicle is required)
- Receive and analyze client requests for variable team members
- Direct suitable candidates to the clients ensuring the clients workforce needs are met
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business growth
- Ensure effective communication between Workforce Development Manager, Recruiter and clients
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients
- Conducts service reviews with clients
- Maintain client and variable team member files in database
- Monitor and measure monthly metrics and submits reports on a monthly basis
- Ensure targets are achieved per SRG’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure all documents and record keeping are up-to-date and accurate as well as in compliance with governmental requirements
- Travel is required; therefore employee must hold a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Participate in the cell phone rotation
If you are interested in applying to this exciting opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance.
We kindly ask that you please send resumes in MS Word (.DOC), Rich Text Format (.RTF) or Notepad (.TXT).